We used our own lives for inspiration as well as some intriguing pictures from some great books.
Some things we talked about:
- there is no right or wrong when you write your own story: you decide what is working for you, as long as it makes sense!
- don't kill your hero in the first page: otherwise it's going to be a very short story! (Unless you're writing a ghost or a zombie story, of course :) )
- the more questions you ask, the more answers you make up, the more your story grows;
- one picture can spark many different stories;
- farts. Yes, we talked about having farts in your stories. Is it ok or not? We decided that we were allowed one per story. So be sure to make it a good one!
With all of this in mind, we were ready for our next adventure...
TO BE CONTINUED!...